Paul Fonolla is a visionary Executive with a career of remarkable operational, technical, and business development results in domestic and international markets. His leadership and performance excellence is demonstrated by capturing new business opportunities, building and engaging technical and operational teams, and driving innovation and operational improvements. Paul has an exceptional ability to translate strategy into execution while outpacing competition to conquer global markets. He is fluent in English and Spanish, and he understands basic French and Portuguese.
Paul’s career path has taken him through executive positions such as Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Advisory Board member in several companies with first-hand experience in markets like the USA, Canada, several countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa as well as the Middle East. Paul has notably exceeded operational forecasts during economic downturns and volatile markets.
A sampling of Paul’s accomplishments:
• Presided over 15 annual revenue increases over 10 years, restoring the company back to profitability.
• Drove international sales to more than 35% of company total from zero by building global operations and establishing
• Recruited, built and maintain partnerships with Resellers, System Integrators, Consulting firms building a technology
ecosystem for a SaaS Talent Management organization.
• Raised funding several times, including $30 million to launch an overseas telecommunications company.
• Orchestrated several M&A deals while penetrating Europe, Africa and Latin America markets.
• Established and operated a network of Centers of Excellence (outsourcing centers) in Latin America, Europe, Asia and
Middle East to provide Software Development and BPO services to 3rd party companies.
Paul is a forward-thinking professional and a natural leader noted for crafting and executing the requisite strategic vision to achieve business goals through a unique blend of executive acumen, global teamwork, operational development, strong ROI improvement, and in-depth industry knowledge. Built into Paul’s leadership background is the ability to direct value proposition development, establish new partnerships, and create detailed roadmaps in collaboration with business units’ leadership teams.